Fadna Iramusu 10 Tea Bags (Hemidesmus indicus)
This is a well known blood purifier and a cooling tea in the Ayurveda Medicine.
FREE International Shipping
Iramusu (Hemidesmus indicus) is famous for its blood purifying and detoxification actions. Detoxification of the body is activated by toxins expelled with sweat and urine. Cooling action relieves all forms of heaty problems. Iramusu Tea has its significant fragrance which in turn helps to reduce bad body odor and foul breath with regular use.
- Iramusu Ayurvedic Herbal Tea purifies blood and helps to develop a cleaner system
- Iramusu Herbal Tea acts as a diuretic, diaphoretic and demulcent
- Detoxifies and purifies blood
- Improves skin complexion
- Relieves gastric hyper-acidity
- Prevents loss of hair due to heatyness of the body
- Regular use reduces bad body odor
History of the Product
This plant has been used extensively for skin diseases and blood purification in Sanhitha text written over 3000 years ago.
How the Product Works?
Sweet bitter taste and cold potency power purifies blood. Diuretic and diaphoretic action cleans the system by expelling toxins.
Phytochemical and Ethno botanical Database, USDA ARS-NGRL, Beltsville Agricultural Research Center Beltsville, Maryland, USA.
Cooling Tea is Certified by the department of ayurvrda ministry of indigenous medicine of Sri Lanka and confirms that this herbal tea can be consumed without a prescription and is suitable for general use.