Fadna Ceylon Cinnamon Tea 10 tea Bags (Camellia Sinensis + Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)
The best Tea in the world is Ceylon tea, Likewise the best Cinnamon in the world is Ceylon Cinnamon. Fadna Cinnamon Tea is the wonderful combination of these two. With this tantalizing blend Fadna give world the newest Tea taste sensation.
FREE International Shipping
- Regular use controls high blood sugar levels
- Reduces serum cholesterol1 and blood clot formations with protective cover for cardiac (heart) problems
- Increases the appetite, promotes digestion and absorption of food
- Relieves from bad breath and protects mouth from dental caries
- Generates body heat
- Alleviate from winter ailment
History of the Product
Cinnamon was originally endemic to Sri Lanka and it has long been used in traditional medicines such as ayurveda, Arab, Greek and Chinese medical systems.
How the Product Works?
Pungent, bitter and sweet taste and heat potency power increases the appetite and promotes digestion and absorption of food.
Modern research indicates that cinnamon helps to reduce the cholesterol and high blood sugar levels.
Post digestive effect of 'katuka' vipaka reduces the blood cholesterol and high blood sugar.
Khan, M S A et al (2003) Cinnamon improves glucose, and lipids of people with type 2diabetes: Diabetes Care 26, 3215-3218.
Cinnamon Tea is Certified by the department of ayurvrda ministry of indigenous medicine of Sri Lanka and confirms that this herbal tea can be consumed without a prescription and is suitable for general use.